Wednesday, June 20, 2012

English garden Tea party

 
My Little girl turned 5 this June. Well she had given me a heads up that she wanted a tea party..so mommy got to work. Must confess I started planning this in April. This gave me time to look around, draw inspiration and pick goodies for decor from my favorite thrift shops..{ antique shops, goodwill, dollar tree..} . My favorite part was the painting of  the tea sets { thanks to Martha Stewart's multi surface craft pearl and metallic paints}. Did I mention I got these "never been used " tea sets at 50 cents a set??. See the finished product at the end of these posts.
Pictures courtesy of  Darcy at http://www.darcyholsopplephotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/rosies-5th-birthday-tea.html

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable! So much detail, you did an amazing job! i sure hope i have a girl someday so I can throw parties like this Thanks for linking up!

Adwoa said...

It was fun joining ur party! Thanks for the kind words! Glad u enjoyed it. We had a blast!

That Cute Little Cake said...

Visiting from Sunday scoop
This is one charming party, I love it !!! Beautiful work.
My blog is all about craft, cakes and parties too, come and visit me if you wish
Virginie @ That Cute Little Cake

Unknown said...

Your blog is fantastic! I'm also planning a tea party for my little girl, who is turning 6 in May, and I'm having so much fun planning. Thank you for sharing your ideas and gorgeous photos! PS: if you ever want to blog some recipes from Ghana, I'm all ears ;) Love African food!

Adwoa said...

Jennifer , thank you! Tea parties are always fun dont you think? Your idea about Ghanaian food really has me going... Will be posting in future

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...